From the Director
Its an exciting time at Oasis!
After 34 years of hosting our programs in a Macy’s store, we will move our largest site to Grossmont Center this spring.
Our new home comes with prominent visibility, ample parking, public transportation options and lots of terrific food and shopping.
Come eat, shop and learn with us at our new location!
President & CEO
Now that you have the time to pursue your interests, San Diego is here to help you continue your lifelong adventure of learning.
We are leaders in healthy aging through lifelong learning, healthy lifestyles and volunteer opportunities. Enjoy classes and activities to stimulate your mind, cultivate your skills, stay healthy and use your experience.
View our March-April catalog (pdf)
Visit our classes page
to see upcoming programs
and register online.
We are ready to help you make the most of this time with classes in the arts, humanities, wellness, travel and more! Here are just a few popular programs to consider . . .
- Explore the history and current issues of the U. S. and the world with Current Events, Supreme Court Decisions or the Men’s or Women’s Discussion Groups
- Learn a new language with many levels of Italian, French and Spanish
- Explore your creativity through an Acting Workshop, Creative Writing, Poetry, or Watercolor Your Own Greeting Cards
- Improve your well-being through Bone-Building Fitness, Zumba Gold, Gentle Yoga, Restorative Pilates, Tai Chi/Qigong or Line Dancing
- Build your tech skills to research your Genealogy or master your iPads.
- Use your experience to help a child or other adults in our community through our volunteer opportunities.
Our programs for seniors are offered around San Diego County, at our Escondido location and at more than 20 satellite sites for your convenience.
You can register any of these ways:
- Online: To get started, search our classes. If you have questions about online registration, please visit our How to Register page.
- By mail: Print our registration form and mail it in with your payment and a self-addressed stamped envelope for your receipt.
- In person: Visit us at the Oasis center!