Welcome members, friends and supporters!
We are committed to keeping life after 50 a fun adventure. You will find many exciting opportunities to participate in classes, lectures, discussion groups, performances, travels, off-site adventures, and mentoring children in our community through CATCH Healthy Habits and Tutoring programs.
Click the catalog cover on the right to download a catalog.
Here are a few brand new offerings:
- Explore your creative side with new art classes: Paint a Matisse, Beginning Mosaics, and Beginning Drawing for Fun.
- Still working? Mark your calendar for a Hump Day at Oasis with evening classes in Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Meditation Made Easy and workshops like Zentangle, Dress For Your Distinctive Body, Turning Back the Clock with Facial Fitness, and De-Cluttering Your Life.
- Got the grandkids this summer? Bring them with you: Exploding Paints: Watercolor for all Ages, Knitting with the Grandkids, Zentangle, “Monsters Unchained” by Dr. Lederer and “Once Upon A Time: Story Time for All Ages” by master storyteller, Marilyn McPhie.
- Want to go places where all generations will make fun memories? Ride the vintage Poway Midland Railroad Speeder Car, discover the Flying Leatherneck Aviation Museum at Miramar, or take the Myrtle Creek Gardens tour to visit one of the oldest farms in North County.
You can register beginning May 4 any of these ways:
Online: To get started, search our classes. (Summer classes will be posted online soon!)
Learn more about How to Register online.
If you have any difficulty with online registration, please email us with your name, your city & state, and the problem you are having.
By mail: Print our registration form and mail it in with your payment and a self-addressed stamped envelope for your receipt.
- In person: Visit us at the Oasis center!