By establishing an educational endowment fund, Elinor Spring-Mills is sharing Oasis with others.
Every time she registers for classes at Indianapolis Oasis, Barbara Bluiett makes a registration gift. It's an easy way to remember to keep supporting a program she loves.
Tom and Ann Stafford give to Oasis because they love the classes and want to ensure that tutoring thrives in their community.
A Discussion | A Partner | A Motivator | A Carpooler
What do these things have in common?
They each take two people. We call it the “Friend Factor.”
If you have a friend who is missing out on all that Oasis offers, be a Hero and invite them to join you for a class. We’ll make it worth your while:
- The member who brings in the most NEW members who actually take a class will be in the Top 10 Hero List that will be posted in the lobby and in the catalog.
- Hero Members will earn class credits
- Hero Members will earn gift cards ($100 1st prize, $50 2nd prize, $25 3rd prize)
- Special Reception for Friends and their Hero
NOTE: When registering for their first class, your friend will need to indicate who referred them so that you get the appropriate credit:
- IN PERSON: Provide them with a “My Friend is a Hero” card that they can present when registering.
- PHONE: They can simply provide your name if registering over the phone.
- ON-LINE: When registering on line, click the “How Did You Hear About Oasis?” and they will be able to enter your name.